Rainy Days



It's raining! Rainy weather is my favorite weather, believe it or not. It doesn't rain much here in Orange County, so this is definitely a treat. California is in an awful drought. It is pretty depressing driving past lakes and reservoirs and seeing how low they have gotten. Thank God for this rain! It is truly a blessing and I hope it sticks around for awhile.

Rain is a fun time to bundle up and layer. In Southern California, it doesn't get very cold. Even though it's raining right now, it's still like 65-70 degrees outside, so I don't need like a coat and mittens or anything. When getting dressed for rain, layers are ideal because it's not raining inside, so it is important to be wearing something you can shed when you get into a warmer area. I'm not much of a pants wearer, but I decided to wear some jeans today just so that I have a reason to keep them ^__^ However, normally on a rainy day, I would opt for a dress, tights, cozy socks, boots, a thick cardigan, and top it off with a rain jacket. I'm a dress girl. I'm also fortunate to live in a place that doesn't get too cold, even though I wish it got colder.. haha.





What I'm Wearing:
Rain Coat - Mary Kay
Gray and White Speckled Cardigan - Abercrombie&Fitch
Striped Cropped Shirt - Brandy Melville
Black Jeans - Urban Outfitters
Gray Socks - Target
Brown Oxfords - Forever21

It's dead week, and for me it is actually DEAD week. I have nothing to do! My classes are all basically over, apart from the finals, and I'm pretty darn prepared for those! I'm confident that I'll pass this semester with mostly As, and maybe a B or two. So, since this week is so dead for me, I've been spending most of my time playing this super addicting game called "clicker heroes," as well as a lot of knitting now that it cold enough to wear them, and catching up on my Criminal Minds. Cuddling up in my bed with a knitting project, so coffee, and netflix is the perfect afternoon for me.









No comments :

Post a Comment