I Love Being Black

I love being black. I love every bit of my ethnicity. It's made my skin the most beautiful color, my hair versatile, my eyes a rich chocolate brown, my lips full, and my body curvy.

It has given me such history to be proud of. It has make me thick skinned and strong. I has made me appreciative and grateful. It has made me smart. It has made me wise. It has made me different.

I am blessed.

So many people before me have made it so that I can be educated, have the jobs I want, live where I want, and do what I want. So many people before me have paved the way for all African American people.

I am so thankful for these people.
I'm thankful for my parents. I'm thankful that they were raised well, educated, and have given me everything I need to succeed in life. I'm thankful they've given me the life I have.

I love being black.

Happy Black History Month

No comments :

Post a Comment