Update: 2nd Semester at CUI

I haven't been posting on facebook much, so my mom is worried I'm too busy or I'm having too much fun.

I'm definitely too busy.

This semester, I'm taking 20.5 units: 5 GE classes and 6 music classes/lessons/ensembles. This is almost like last semester, but with an extra class added. I'm doing alright, so don't worry. I chose to be a music and history double major, although I'm not in any history classes this semester. I also have student teaching observation hours that I've yet to begin.

It is tough when you realize that it really only gets harder and more time consuming from now on. However, it is the most exciting thing when you start a difficult class and then you realize how much smarter you'll be at the end of the semester (music theory and aural skills especially). 

I am alright, though. I like school, unlike many people. I don't mind the classes or the work. I could use more sleep, but couldn't we all? 

I'll post more videos eventually. I kind of took a hiatus from youtube because of laziness and illness and now lack of time. But I do miss it. It was a hobby that kept me sane. 

Anyway, there you go! I'm just really busy learning about ii-V-I chord progressions and what James meant when he said, "Faith without works is dead." (James 2:17). 

BUT I'M ALRIGHT ^____^

No comments :

Post a Comment