New Video/ Thoughts on Youtube

It's so hard to know what to do in these videos. Sometimes I want to sing, sometimes I want to inform, and sometimes I want to be girly. I guess this is one of those times I'm girly. Here's a Get Ready With Me video! I've only made one other. I like making videos like this because it doesn't take much. I'm going to do these things already, I might as well just film it! I hope you guys like this video. It's different than most of mine. It includes my skincare routine and makeup removal.



I wish I was better at this kind of stuff. Youtube is one of my favorite things and it can get really discouraging sometimes. You see these huge people on youtube, and you know you'll never be like them, but you don't understand why not. I think I'm cool, but I guess not? I don't know. I shouldn't be so critical of myself, and I need to stop comparing. People like my videos, right? Should I keep doing this...? I don't know anymore.

No comments :

Post a Comment