OOTD + Style Tips for Lazy Fashionistas

I feel like I personify Brandy Melville today, although I'm not wearing anything that is from Brandy Melville. Whatever, I look cute. It's chilly enough today for this outfit, which I think is like the go to "early fall" type of outfit. I can't wait until it gets chilly enough for tights and scarves! Well, I hope it gets that chilly. It might not. This is California after all..







What I'm Wearing:
Ear Warmer - H&M? (I'm not sure)
Cardigan - Abercrombie&Fitch
Basic White T - H&M
Black Skirt - H&M
Socks - CVS
Shoes - H&M

Quite the H&M day, I suppose.

Tips!:
If you want to make your outfit seem a put together with the least amount of possible effort, due things like 
  • wear as NEUTRAL of colors as possible (blacks, whites, grays), and then add one pop of color. If its fall or winter, try a rich color like maroon, navy, or emerald. If it's spring or summer, try happier colors like pink or yellow
  • Get any slouchy, oversized t shirt you have, and tie it in the front. You go from drab to fab with this 90s style. I don't know what it is, but it makes everything seem more fashionable.
  • oversized cardigans and kimonos makes any outfit seem more comfy, yet more stylish. Seems like they'd contradict each other, but nope! 

love you! <3

No comments :

Post a Comment