OOTD - I got a haircut!

I've had so many layers chopped into my hair since I was in middle school. I straighten my hair every day, so it's so hard to get my hair to grow nicely because of all the heat damage. However, over the past few months, I have completely changed the status and health of my hair, and I'm confident that I can get it to grow nice and strong. The only problem was that my hair was so thin and choppy looking because of all my layers. I was always so insecure about it. I was a little past my shoulders, but I couldn't do any of the cute hairstyles for hair that length because the layers would always mess it up. I always thought that I would just grow my hair out, grow out the layers, and then chop it all off at the length I want it, but my hair wouldn't grow because the damage was so far up my head.

So, this is what I decided. I have always loved short hair. I have kinda been forced to love it, since my hair doesn't grow past my shoulders. However, I love the look of a very short bob, and I've always wanted one, I have just been too afraid I didn't have the head shape for it.

Last friday, I went to the salon, and I kind of gave the stylist creative freedom over my hair. She read my mind and gave me the haircut I've been thinking of and wanting. And best of all, the short, choppy layers are gone! My hair is the cute little bob that I've always wanted, and it will grow to the pretty, long bob that's in style right now. I am very excited about my hair and it's journey.

Anyway, here are some pictures of me and a cute dress.




Dress - A Tall Tale on Etsy, $23

No comments :

Post a Comment