Back-to-School Sephora Haul

I needed some new makeup for the new school year, of course, so I went down to Sephora to pick up a few things. I don't wear a lot of makeup usually. I like to keep my face looking natural, however, I am a girl and I love makeup. I needed some things, so I only got what I needed, but I am very happy with what I bought! I have tried everything out already, and I honestly love it all.





1. Makeup Forever HD Medium Coverage Foundation - I thought a medium coverage foundation wouldn't be good enough to hide all of my acne scars. This foundation, however, is so light and nice, but the coverage is amazing and buildable. It makes my skin look flawless, and it's not too cakey or anything. 
2. The Porefessional Face Primer - I don't think I have noticeably big pores, but I do have super oily skin. This primer covers those pores, and slides on your face so smoothly. It gives your face the perfect foundation for your, well, foundation! It allows your foundation to just glide on, and it sticks to your face. I have had this before, and it is wonderful. It also can last forever, which is also a plus.
3. Nars Audacious Lipstick in Anita - I didn't think I liked this too much at first. In some lights, it looks a little purple on me. I was trying to be adventurous. I want to like this really badly, so I'm going to keep wearing. However, I love the feeling of this lipstick! It is creamy and hydrating. I think it is important that you go for higher end lipsticks for that very matter. 

4. Tarte Lights Camera Splashes Mascara - I LOVE this mascara! I bought it about a year ago for the first time, and I've bought it three times since. It was limited edition, and I'm so glad that it isn't anymore because it is so good. It hold curl so well, and is very waxy. 

5. Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown - I also bought this awhile ago. It's a little pricey for a brow pencil, so I tried to go elsewhere to be able to do my brows. However, this brow pencil is best overall, so I went back to it. I'm very glad I have too! It is definitely worth the price.

NOT PICTURED* 6. Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner - Ahh! I forgot to put this in the picture. I also bought this wonderful eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and stays on forever. It is also very easy to go on. I think it dries out fast though, so make sure to always close the cap correctly!


I did my makeup with these products, as well as a concealer, power, and bronzer. 

No comments :

Post a Comment