Keep Warm And Knit A Blanket - Easy Knit Blanket Pattern (Free)

Knitting is such an easy way to relax. Well, it gets relaxing after you've learned to do it without looking. While that is a hard task, this blanket is super easy! I knit this blanket for my grandmother for christmas, and she loved it. It was super easy to do and took hardly any time at all, and if you've ever knit something, you know how long it takes.




What you'll need:

  • 5-10 skeins of chunky yarn. I used Lionbrand Wool-Ease Quick&Thick yarn.
  • size 19 (or bigger) circular needles
and that's it!







Pattern:

It's super simple! Just gauge your stitches. I used size 19 needles. I rounded up to 20 to make the math easier.


  • Cast on 100 stitches. (If you use size 50 needles, cast on 40 stitches) Do not join the round! Knit as if you were using straight needles. 
  • knit 10, purl 10 to the end. (if you use size 50 needles, k4, p4)Repeat this until your blanket is the length you want it. I used 5 skeins. The bigger your needles, the less yarn you'll need.
  • Cast off loosely and then you are done! 




And now you're done! you have a super cute and super warm blanket! You can keep warm during this cold winter. 

Let me know if you enjoyed this knitting pattern and if you want me to post more!




Love, Morgan

No comments :

Post a Comment