It's Autumn, sort of.

Fall has sort of reached Southern California. This week has been the coolest week in probably six months, and it's amazing! Next week is supposed to be cool like this. By cool, I mean in the 70s, which is definitely very cool for Southern California. I never really wanted to go to school in Southern California; I didn't like the weather, and I still don't. I much prefer cold weather to warm weather, so now that it is cooling off, I am having the time of my life. It's so exciting to be able to wear my knit sweaters, and to wear socks! Yes, socks. I don't wear tennis shoes, ever, so the only time I wear socks is if I'm wearing boots or booties. If it's more than 75 degrees outside, my feet will get too hot in those shoes, and so I usually just opt for flats or flip flops, but now it is cool enough! I can actually start knitting again with the expectation of being able to wear my knits in the near future. I hope that the weather stays at least sort of like this for awhile.

OOTD:



Avocado Knit Sweater - Forever 21, $24
Chiffon Blouse with collar - Crossroads Trading Co., $8
Black Skirt - H&M, $24
Socks - Target
Booties - H&M, $20




No comments :

Post a Comment