Easy Halloween Costume Ideas Part II!

Click HERE to go to Part I of Easy Halloween Costume Ideas! 

I never really like buying my costumes, so I thought I'd make it a little easier and show you some that I would do. I'm sure if you dress up as any of these, or any of the ones from part I, you will be sure to be recognized! And, people will think you're awesome because these are awesome movies! I really enjoyed making part one, so I thought I'd do another. It's almost Halloween, and I know some of you don't have costumes yet, so I hope these are helpful!

These costumes are all based on some of my all time favorite movies! I didn't label the costumes, so see how many you can recognize! I'll put the answers at the bottom of the blog post  (:







I hope you guys liked this post! Let me know if you want to see more Halloween Costume ideas, or any other posts like this. Love you bunches! Don't forget to check out part one if you haven't seen it yet.

Answers: Marty McFly Back To The Future, Twins The Shining, Lloyd Dobler Say Anything, Forrest Gump Forrest Gump, Holly Golightly Breakfast at Tiffany's

No comments :

Post a Comment